If you participate in a United Way campaign at work you can designate your donation to the Merit Award program.
Follow these easy steps:
1. A UnitedWay@Work e-mail has been or will be sent to you. Please click on the link in the email.
2. Click on the red DONATE button. Set up a password, then click continue.
3. Indicate the amount you would like to donate – you can enter a total amount or an installment amount.
4. Choose the method of payment – then press the red DESIGNATE button (this is under the continue button).
5. Click on the option: To Another Charity
6. Enter the name of the charity: “Merit Award Bursary Program Incorporated” or “814537882RR0001”
7. It will then prompt you to fill in the following:
The Charity Name: Merit Award Bursary Program Incorporated
c/o Brian Smeenk
Bay Adelaide Centre, 333 Bay Street
Suite 2400, Box 20
Toronto, Ontario M5H 2T6
The Charitable Business Number: #814537882RR0001
8. Click on red CONTINUE button. Fill in your personal information.
9. Review the summary and confirmation page. Then click on red SUBMIT DONATION button.
10. When completed, please submit a copy of your confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. While this is not required, it will help us to ensure that the United Way forwards your donation to the Merit Award Bursary Program.
Our Corporate Sponsors